CAMP LAVIGNE

 

Camp Lavigne started in 1925. It was named after J.F. Lavigne, the first president of the Columbia-Montour Council of the BSA. Originally, Native Americans camped on this land from the 1700’s and the camp was named Winona Park after a young Indian girl buried there. Camp Lavigne started as a 33-acre woodland area and was named “Camp Lavigne on the Waters of Fishing Creek.” Now it includes 220 acres of forest land in northern Columbia county and the name changed to “Camp Lavigne: Gateway to Adventure.”

Camp Lavigne continues to host our Scouts and provide a wonderful outdoor environment for day and resident camps throughout the year.

Camping Camp Lavigne Mailing Address and Directions

Camp Lavigne Map